We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.
This morning I was most humbled to wake and find that I had been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award….twice! My heart is filled up to the brim with gratitude and excitement (and disbelief, quite frankly!) How did I get so lucky?! I’m still riding high on my lovely Liebster Award! I’m pleased as punch! So thankful. And even happier that in the spirit (and rules ) of the award, I am expected to share the love and nominate 15 other bloggers/blogs.
As per the rules of being nominated, I am to:
- Thank the person who gave me the award (Done!)
- Include a link to their blog (I’ve done that too – above!)
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award and include a link to their site. Here they are:
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. Alrighty…
1. I love to knit (though it’s not my forte)
2. Today is my birthday (well, yesterday, technically…it’s 12:34am!)
3. Big, juicy pink grapefruits are one of my favourite things
4. My Vitamix is the crown jewel of my kitchen appliances…I love that thing!
5. I’m a former gymnast
6. I’m hoping that my next major purchase will be a kick ass camera
7. I am right now, at this moment, watching the documentary, “Being Elmo: A Puppeteers Journey”, with a piece of cherry pie I made this afternoon and a perfect, black cup of coffee. Heaven! I have been looking forward to this movie for a long, long time! Loving it. I am inspired and touched, deeply. Kevin Clash, you are one of my heroes. Let’s have coffee. Or lunch. Dinner? You inspire me, Sir! Long live passion and dreams and inspiration! (Oh, and long live Elmo, of course ;P)
Wishing you a most wonderful week. I am going to finish my pie and reflect on a most lovely birthday.
Stylized red heart flower image courtesy of Nevit Dilmen
About Me image courtesy of Fitness Loving Mom
Elmo image courtesy of TLC
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: